Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Recipe#10: Malunggay Dynamite






I love watching TV that involves cooking. So oftentimes I watch the show of Jennylyn Mercado w/c is Sarap TV w/family. One time, she cooked the Dynamite Recipe, she is advertising for the CDO ulam Burger mix. So I tried it, I loved it. So I made my own version. I add malunggay to make it more nutritious.

Ingredients:
1 CDO Ulam Burger Beef Mix
1 large carrot, grated
1 cup grated cheese
Malunggay leaves, thinly chopped
5 cloves of Garlic, crushed
1 large onions, chopped
10-15 pcs. Long green peppers (pansigang)
2 cups bread crumbs
2 eggs
1 cup flour or breading mix
Cooking oil
Salt and pepper to taste

Cooking Instructions:

  1. Using a knife cut the one side of the long green peppers and use a spoon to remove the beans. Wash it and set aside
  2. Mix the beef, garlic, onion, malunggay, carrots, cheese, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
  3. Stuff the green pepper with the mixture.
  4. Dip in flour, egg and bread crumbs.
  5. Deep fried and serve.





No comments:

Post a Comment